Bullet-point your whole day…
Really? Really, challenge overlords we’re doing this? *Sigh*
My day is boring but them’s the rules… so here we go:
- Woke up at 7 am to my alarm going off.
- Turned alarm off.
- Woke up second time at 7:20 am to my alarm.
- Growled at my alarm and browsed the internet on my phone to wake up.
- Officially got out of bed at 7:27 am.
- Got dressed, brushed teeth, washed face.
- Filled thermos with herbal tea and took left-overs out of the fridge to put in lunch.
- Scraped off the car.
- Drove Mr. Canuck to work for 8 am then drove to work.
- Got to work at 8:10 am.
- Poured myself tea and started on invoices.
- Skipping what I did at work because of contract I signed.
- Took lunch at 1:00 pm.
- Scrolled sites on phone, replied to blog comments, liked some posts and ate lunch.
- Got coffee and went back to work for 1:30 pm.
- Left work at 4:25 PM.
- Got home, took shower, sat on couch and browsed internet.
- Got up made dinner (chili, corn chips, and guacamole)
- Watched DOGMA with Alan Rickman, Chris Rock, and other amazing people.
- Made plans for tomorrow with friend.
- Now posting this list of my life…
That is all I have done today. Not exciting, but life sometimes isn’t. 🙂